The first thing clients probably notice about your business are the pieces of furniture and carpeting in your lobby. You probably spend quite a bit of money to decorate this “first impression” area so that clients will have nothing but a positive first experience right? Well, if you think choosing the right carpeting and furniture was critical, maintaining the professional and clean look of that furniture should be of utmost importance as well. That is where scotchgard can come in handy for your lobby pieces.
What is scotch guard? Scotchgard is a 3M brand of products, a stain repellent and durable water repellent applied to fabric, furniture, and carpets to protect them from stains. The original formula for Scotchgard was discovered accidentally in 1952 by 3M chemists Patsy Sherman and Samuel Smith.
Benefits of Scotchgard –
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains.
- Help carpet fibers resist soiling.
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains.
- Helps stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery is professionally cleaned.
- Helps Carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer.
In all, Scotchguard is a very advantageous product to use to keep your office carp[et and furniture clean and sharp looking. Continue to make a positive impression on your clients by maintaining your investment in your office furniture.